Help Us Shape the Future of the Relocation Industry
At Sterling Lexicon, we want our employees to be fulfilled and happy, so we go out of our way to make that happen.
How Do We Do That?
- By fostering a culture that is open, inviting and friendly
- By providing competitive benefits that take care of you and your family
- By training our employees so they’re the best at what they do
- By encouraging our teams to work for constant innovation and improvement
Working at Sterling Lexicon
We are looking for diverse and gifted people with various backgrounds including real estate, sales, customer service, accounting, marketing and information technology. We have 14 offices around the world, but you can be sure that no matter where you’re based, you will find the same level of commitment to employee health, happiness and professional growth. No matter what role you’re in, or where you’re at, you’ll use your skills to drive change. Here, it’s not just about what you do on a day-to-day-basis, it’s all about the impact you’ll make.
An Engaged and Thriving Culture
Sterling Lexicon is a global team that cares for our clients, partners, communities and each other. We embrace open, honest and transparent communication to create an empowering and trusting work environment that inspires innovation and engagement. We take a flexible, personalized approach to solve problems, through employees who listen and respect the perspective and of others.
Our Cultural Attributes
- We feel like one team… globally focused and aware, perpetuating an environment that supports our commitments to success.
- We care about each other… supporting our growth and development, to better serve our clients and community.
- We trust each other… empowered to make smart decisions knowing we have autonomy for the responsibilities entrusted to us.
- We strive to innovate… inspiring passionate and creative ideas while respecting and encouraging the perspectives of others.
- We love our flexibility… work life balance, creative solutions for our clients, shifting priorities where needed.
Just a Few of the Benefits Sterling Lexicon Employees Receive*
We’re constantly thinking up new ways to show our employees how much we appreciate them. These are just a few of the additional benefits you’ll have access to when you work here:
Take Charge of Your Health
Sterling Lexicon provides an array of health benefits and programs, and every full-time employee is eligible for all benefit plans, including medical, dental and vision plans, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and identity theft protection.
Inspire Well-Being Program
We want you to feel your best, so we offer incentives to help you have a healthy lifestyle. Our extensive wellness program offers fun activities, competitions and educational programs to increase awareness of your health and well-being.
Make sure you’re prepared for the future. We care about your long-term financial stability, so Sterling Lexicon employees are eligible for a 401(k) retirement savings plan, including a company match.
As part of our benefits package, we offer tuition reimbursement for our employees as they strive to meet their personal and profession goals.
To honor our founders and leadership for their lasting contributions to our organization, Sterling Lexicon offers four scholarships every year. These scholarships are available to the graduating high school senior children of our employees. We also offer tuition assistance benefits for approved degree plans to help you with your own education goals.
Real Estate Rewards Program
Our employees are eligible to receive cash back when buying or selling a home.
Everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills through our variety of employee development programs. Whether it’s online or in-person, you will be provided the information you need to achieve your career goals.
Each employee makes valuable contributions towards achieving our shared goals. We recognize great performance and celebrate our successes, along with career milestones.
Diversity and Inclusion
Sterling Lexicon embraces diversity and supports an inclusive work environment. We are committed to promoting diversity through the equitable consideration of candidates without regard to ethnicity, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or other protected status.
* Benefits vary based on country of employment