Reduce Risks with Trusted Experts
Whether you are relocating one or 1,000 employees, security, safety and compliance are crucial elements to a smart and healthy global mobility program. With the continued tightening of immigration controls, scrutiny of tax laws and increasing digital privacy legislation, companies are more at risk for safety concerns of relocating employees and hefty fines than ever before.
When companies partner with Sterling Lexicon they have an expert and trusted source committed to operating within local rules and regulations, keeping your relocation program compliant and your transferring employees’ information secure.
The Proactive Partner of Choice
As companies relocate employees to cities around the world, it is critical to work with a trusted source that not only has the expert resources to guide HR and mobility professionals through new laws but is also a proactive partner to keep you ahead in an ever changing environment.
We believe the security of your relocating employees’ personal data should be handled with the same level of care as the physical belongings we are entrusted to ship. We protect the confidentiality and security of our clients and their relocating employees through established quality standards for storing and securing confidential information.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Appropriate business processes, training and communication regarding GDPR’s data protection requirements
- Sterling Lexicon has a Data Protection Officer, as well as, a Chief Compliance Office who partner with the business to ensure compliance with applicable global data protection laws
- EU-US Privacy Shield and Swiss-US Privacy Shield self-certified
- External GDPR validation audits performed by Trustarc
Code of Conduct
- The Chief Compliance Officer and its Corporate Counsel both hold the Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP) designation from the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE) which is a global thought leader and accreditation organization for compliance professionals.
- All employees undergo annual compliance training on topics such as conflict of interest, data privacy, cyber-security, anti-bribery and corruption, human trafficking, etc.
Robust Security, Best Practices and Audits
- World-class third-party risk management and due diligence platform which continuously monitors and risk-ranks its supply chain
- Cybersecurity MSSP – 24x7x365 security event monitoring
- Monthly internal and external vulnerability scans
- Proactive client and partner updates and communications
- Sterling Lexicon’s data center maintains SSAE-16 data protection standards
- Information systems secured at an offsite, state of the art, hardened, card-only access facility
- Sterling Lexicon does not use identified client (or employee) data for any external purpose and transactional data and/or PII are not made available externally at all
- Annual penetration tests to identify any system vulnerabilities